Support EVFD while you shop Amazon online!
Smile.Amazon.com will give a portion of your purchase to a charitable organization of your choosing, and we could use your help.
Search for Ester and you’ll find us. Thanks!
You can link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to EVFD! This will allow EVFD to receive a donation from Freddy’s at no additional cost to you.
Here is how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Ester Volunteer Fire Department at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
You can search for our name or by our non-profit number 83800.
- Then every time you shop and use your Rewards Card you are helping Ester Volunteer Fire Department earn a donation!
- You still earn your Fuel Points, and Rebates just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
Smart 911 is a feature that the Fairbanks area has implemented to help us provide better service to our public.
The features that can be filled in, can provide very important information to the dispatchers that will assist in the emergency responders in their response to your emergency.
This can include everything from special directions and a description of the residence to the number and names of animals and so much more.
Click here to find out more information about the Smart 911 system in Fairbanks and how to set up your own Safety Profile.
If we can’t find you, It makes it difficult to help you.
EVFD offers address signs as a free service to residents in our service area. Volunteers can also install the sign to insure it is placed correctly. Give us a call or stop by the station for more information.
3570 Old Nenana Hwy.
Fairbanks, AK 99709
(907) 479- 6858